Crescent Beach

Thursday, November 02, 2006




Logan Walters:
Send me poems!


Jesse Strassler: I can't. I will when I like any. I enjoyed yours. They are very spoken word. Have you performed them?

Logan Walters:
To myself a couple of times... To another, twice. Once to my friend AnnieLee, the other to my roomate Allen as he was strumming his guitar.


Jesse Strassler:
That's crazy, you're ballsy.


Logan Walters:
It was actually AnnieLee who inspired the first one. I didn't tell her that though.


Jesse Strassler:
AnnieLee?


Logan Walters:
A gem I met out on interspace.


Jesse Strassler:
Oh Dear.


Logan Walters:
Haha! I have since deleted my account.


Jesse Strassler:
Did you date her?


Logan Walters:
Not really. I met her on vacation. We were both listening to the same music at the same time. I've only seen her twice. She's actually good friends with a friend of mine's cousin. This summer we'll be getting together on the Jeweled Coast near the jungle at sunset.


Jesse Strassler:
That's crazy.


Logan Walters:
We do engage in consistent phone conversation too about an assortment of topics.


Jesse Strassler:
Lover?


Logan Walters: ... spiritual companion ... or kinsmate ... It's funny how we met.

Jesse Strassler:
That's crazy.


Logan Walters: She's a fan of Jack Swift. That's what has me. Besides the fact that she's beautiful.

Jesse Strassler:
Maybe you'll get married.


Logan Walters: Only if my wedding is like Sophia and Blips in Just a Couple of Days. But that dare not be called a wedding. That was theatre. I'm kind of in a phase where the institution of marriage ain't really doing it for me. Not now at least.

Jesse Strassler:
Well you've got a while to go.


Logan Walters:
I'm positive there's a way to entertain an interplay of companionship without the excess baggage of shallow cultural presumptions.


Jesse Strassler: Good Luck.

Logan Walters:
If there is it's mine, and I'll share it with my truest as she shares it with me. Either that or consider settling in a bushy rag of real estate in some cave so high up not even the birds can sing.


Jesse Strassler:
You're so poetic.


Logan Walters: It's osmosis baby. I can single handedly attribute the source of my poetics to sitting next to you in Ms. Amanda's class.

Jesse Strassler:
I doubt that highly.


Logan Walters: Careful now, doubt is the Devil's first line of artillery.

Jesse Strassler:
I happen to fancy the Devil.


Logan Walters:
I forget, you are his dark apprentice. To me the Devil is nothing more than a knot in my navel that I must ease before reaching the halo around my head.


Jesse Strassler:
You should write these down.


Logan Walters:
Hehe... I just did. Though they are only appropriate within the context of our chat; and by "only" that's by no means an exclusive assertion.


Jesse Strassler:
Put them in a blog or something. Share them with the Universe.


Logan Walters:
Did I tell you I am studying copyright? I actually had an active blog once, but lately me pens be fancying the tenderness of my journal over the promiscuity of online intercourse.


Jesse Strassler
: Hahaha. You and all the good writers.


Logan Walters:
[http://jitterbugperfume.blogspot.com] It's great fun though. Or, it was. I haven't been on there in a while.


Jesse Strassler:
How technologically advanced.


Logan Walters:
Explore, though you might find it a bit dated. Actually, I'm entertaining the thought of posting this conversation, too share it with the Universe (with alias' of course). You can be Jesse Strassler and I'll be Logan Walters.


Jesse Strassler:
Lovely, I've always fancied myself a Jesse.


Logan Walters:
Excellent. It was actually a name I crafted for your character in my fictional college memoirs. That plan has since evolved into more challenging endeavors.


Jesse Strassler:
Like?


Logan Walters: Like the things only my journal knows about. Say' I'll be up for disclosure as soon as you find a poem you like.

Jesse Strassler:
I will definitely keep writing in hopes of it.


Logan Walters: You need not look further than yourself.

Jesse Strassler: Spoken like Yoda.

Logan Walters: More like Yogurt.

Jesse Strassler:
I'm afraid you lost me there Chief.


Logan Walters:
Yogurt, from Spaceballs. Yoda would be more like this: "Any further than yourself, you need not look."


Jesse Strassler:
Hahaha.


Logan Walters: Anyways Father of M-Effing Darkness, I'm off to polish these words, put the periods where they belong and all. Check the blog in an hour or two and you shall see them shine in glorious luster.

Jesse Strassler:
Good luck! Peace holmes.


Logan Walters:
Bukasha!

3 Comments:

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said...

im more into the how than the what for this particular post. still good, nonetheless

10:20 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

i LOVE spaceballs :P

5:23 PM  
Blogger Leyla said...

very funny, loved it

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home