Crescent Beach

Monday, August 14, 2006


I have a great feeling about these pens. Got them last night, along with a bottle of electric blue Gatorade for Roy. The pens supposedly have twice as much ink as regular gels. Who knows how I ended up with ten for the price of one? Maybe they are lemmons, pseudo gels, a dilapidated mimic, the version abandoned and unauthorized by the PENTECH corporation. Maybe. But regardless of what they are and what they claim to be, one thing is for certain: these pens write up a storm. Sure, I can see some potential problems that may affect penmanship and writing mechanics, but those problems have yet to manifest in this short paragraph. That small smudging you see is expected. It comes with the territory, with the swift speed in which I write. At least there are no gaps in the script. Gaps in the script piss me off. They are like roadblocks, detours in the stream of consciousness that so defines the style to which these pens are applied. But enough about these pens. Their gentle gel ink speaks for themselves.

4 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

you should send me one :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Alan Delmonte said...

How are u feeling brother!
I just got back from a long hitchhike and a long walk!
Cientos de ideas corriendo por mis venas!
Keep the good work brother!

6:49 PM  
Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said...

ah yes the pen... quite the important tool

12:52 AM  
Blogger Chris Fleites said...

Annush: I'll definitely send you one only i haven't seen any since my move back to Cali. They don't have any purple ink but the do last almost twice as long as conventional gel pens. The regular ones are too expensive for my purposes. Earlier this week I murdered two in two days.

Alan: I am feeling great. I have actually never felt better so consistently in my life. I did a little hitchiking myself earlier this summer in Kauai and even picked up a hitchiker last Saturday while driving down the California coast.

Al: muAh

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home