Crescent Beach

Saturday, April 22, 2006

one Last Quest1on

YourLocalPip: Hold on Angie...one last thing. Am I supposed to breathe in and out at the same time? Is that how I'm supposed to do it?

Angie Zanders: That's the dummest question I ever heard. That's almost as dumb as talking to invisible chairs or eating milk with a fork or even pretending to be two people at once.

YourLocalPip: Hey, you're the one living with woodchip elves.

Angie Zanders: Hehe.. i was just fooling around. I'm quite past the tree forest alright.

YourLocalPip: Well, where are you?

Angie Zanders: Right now...right now I'm lying under the crescent moon on the east peak of Mt. Rancor with the Edge of the world blowing against my face.

YourLocalPip: The east peak of Mt. Rancor? No fucking way! Is it colder than Hell up there?


The Peaks of Mt. Rancor
<} soon thereafter {>

YourLocalPip: Angie?...Angie?... is it colder than Hell?

1 Comments:

Blogger GirlFromSantiago said...

... And she let go :)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home