Crescent Beach

Saturday, February 18, 2006

*Out and About*

I got myself a camera as an early birthday present. Pretty soon I'm going camping solo in Big Sur and I wanted a lil something to capture the experience. Words, though exquisit, aren't the only way of interacting with the environment. Anyways, I needed a lil camera practice b/c i haven't held one in ages so I shook my roomate out of his craving for nice greasy In&Out cheesburgers and asked him to accompany me on a short hike through the mountains surrounding the school. Yea, well, things didn't really go as planned. The hike turned out to be well over three hours and it was pitch black by the time we got home. At the end I discovered what I'd call my "4th proof for the existence of God". He was a lil grumpy because his stomach longed cheesburgers and we had stayed out much longer than expected. When we finally reached the campus after what seemed like ages what do we see but an In&Out booth handing out free cheeseburgers at a basketball game. What a fucking coincidence. He was thrilled. I cheated on my pseudo-vegetarian diet (Shhh don't tell anyone) and my camera, well her cherry was well beyond popped. Here's what she had to say...























































































PAZ




1 Comments:

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said...

wow what a view. look at your friend with the purple flowers! hehe

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home